Mother’s Day is right around the corner (May 9th) and brunch is always a big hit with the Mom crowd. Steal one of these seven amazing looks to impress. Using basics you already have (white plates, clear glasses, etc.) you can easily add a few pieces and mimic these stunning tabes. Many use fabric right from the store as tablecloths…not even hemmed…shh, it’ll be our secret. 🙂 Be sure to click on the links below each photo and go directly to the items!
1. This hot pink and orange ikat tablecloth, offset with light blue glasses, looks amazing!
2. Blue and white creates a fresh, clean look for this Mother’s Day brunch, paired with rattan.
3. Does your Mom love Lilly Pulitzer? She’ll fall for this Palm Beach inspired table!
4. Tory Burch’s table is a classic in white and blue, mixed with dark wicker.
5. Magenta, orange and blue work together in this perfect Chinoiserie table
6. Blue and white are classic for a reason! This table setting is gorgeous.
7. I saved my favorite for last! Kelly green, navy and magenta create a vibrant table here.
There you have it! Seven beautiful tables you can recreate for your Mother’s Day brunch this year. Do you think you’ll try any?
Here’s a handy dandy pin for your Pinterest boards!