Mother’s Day is right around the corner (May 14th) and brunch is always a big hit with the Mom crowd. Steal one of these seven amazing looks to impress. Using basics you already have (white plates, clear glasses, etc.) you can easily add a few pieces and mimic these stunning tabes. Many use fabric right from the store as tablecloths. Shh, it’ll be our secret. 🙂 Links to each item below the photo.
1. This hot pink and orange ikat tablecloth, offset with light blue glasses, looks amazing!
2. Blue and white creates a fresh, clean look for this Mother’s Day brunch, paired with rattan.
3. Does your Mom love Lilly Pulitzer? She’ll fall for this Palm Beach inspired table!
4. Tory Burch’s table is a classic in white and blue, mixed with dark wicker.
5. Magenta, orange and blue work together in this perfect Chinoiserie table
6. Blue and white are classic for a reason! This table setting is gorgeous.
7. I saved my favorite for last! Kelly green, navy and magenta create a vibrant table here.
There you have it! Seven beautiful tables you can recreate for your Mother’s Day brunch this year. Do you think you’ll try any?